New LED high beams

I have the same bulbs on mine. Where did you mount the LED driver box? I wasn't really sure what to do with mine so they're kinda just dangling there.

when i had ordered my sirius led fog lights, they sent me the wrong ones.... they sent me the high beams so i put them in and ordered the fog lights... those LED's are so nice for night driving.... i loved it when people flashed me when i used my low beams then id throw my high beam LED's on... lol it was always good for a chuckle... lol the Sirius LED's have all the fans and converters in the bulb base...

These two beacons could navigate ships through the open space:eek: Which would you recommend from this list of headlights? I'm planning to get something as bright as legally as possible.

some of the jeeps are the biggest bitches... their like high beam and super high beams... up here in the north we have pretty much no city lights and lots of hills and curves so night driving is pitch black.... lot of these new cars are bright as hell but then the high beams are just lethal... lol
Jeeps are a bitch to tell... Those two round headlamps with mega bright bulbs, yea here in Maine no city lights.