New Member in Georgia

Hey all.

New member in Georgia about an hour from Savannah. 2016 Toyota Corolla, sorry no pics, I'll upload when I get a chance. 95k miles. Just moved from New York where I lived for two years and had no car. Great to be driving again, and I sure love the Corolla. First car was an Avalon. I've never modified a car with aftermarket parts before, so I figured I'd join a forum to get some advice, as I'd like to upgrade her. Pretty rural here, so I don't have much for advice on what to do.

Betzy

Hey all.

New member in Georgia about an hour from Savannah. 2016 Toyota Corolla, sorry no pics, I'll upload when I get a chance. 95k miles. Just moved from New York where I lived for two years and had no car. Great to be driving again, and I sure love the Corolla. First car was an Avalon. I've never modified a car with aftermarket parts before, so I figured I'd join a forum to get some advice, as I'd like to upgrade her. Pretty rural here, so I don't have much for advice on what to do.
Wow, must be nice not to be stuck in a city. Im in midtown Toronto about 2million it cant hold more have always loved Georgia area and hope to relocate there someday. I don't want to live in the city, but maybe 30-40 minutes or so outside in a small main street type downtown. I want to be able to walk to restaurants, shopping, grocery, activities, etc. I would love an old historic house...not too big. Not more than 10 minutes from a major mall or shopping center either. I like to be close to everything but without HUGE traffic as you would get right in the city. Is there a town such as this nearby? I have looked at posts but they never seem to state if there is an actual downtown area. I'm the artsy type if that helps. Would love a place with lots of festivals and activities.
Does this describe your town? Wow
Let's stay in touch. By the way, welcome to the forum.
Betzy

Wow, must be nice not to be stuck in a city. Im in midtown Toronto about 2million it cant hold more have always loved Georgia area and hope to relocate there someday. I don't want to live in the city, but maybe 30-40 minutes or so outside in a small main street type downtown. I want to be able to walk to restaurants, shopping, grocery, activities, etc. I would love an old historic house...not too big. Not more than 10 minutes from a major mall or shopping center either. I like to be close to everything but without HUGE traffic as you would get right in the city. Is there a town such as this nearby? I have looked at posts but they never seem to state if there is an actual downtown area. I'm the artsy type if that helps. Would love a place with lots of festivals and activities.
Does this describe your town? Wow
Let's stay in touch. By the way, welcome to the forum.
Betzy
I think it describes Savannah a bit, haven't been there since I was a kid, and I was a kid there. I know there's a big metal scene there, and intend to get into it once I've got some music gear again.