New stereo system

Nice!! I'm putting in a Alpine INE-W960 it's 6.1" touch screen with navigation. My alpine speakers that I put in the front door aren't working well enough with the stock head unit. Getting it put in tomorrow. Are you using an aftermarket face plate or install kit? cause I know you lose the functions of the buttons on the side.

Fcesc07

Do you have SiriusXM or are you thinking on put it on? I have the antenna inside the dash, sometimes it skips alot and sometimes it doesn't. I was thinking on put it on the rear window but idk if it would make any difference. Where did you put your GPS antenna?

My Alpine INE-960 headunit looks great and I really like how the faceplate matches with the black interior and everything sounds 10X better and way louder!! :)))

My Alpine INE-960 headunit looks great and I really like how the faceplate matches with the black interior and everything sounds 10X better and way louder!! :)))
Does it work with the backup camera? Any issues installing it? Is it basically take out the old and plug in the new?

This is what I done to the car and replace

New car battery $289

Viper alarm $399

Invisibeam field disturbance sensor $25

Audio glass Break sensor $20

Isolated relay that is connected to a 2nd battery for audio and. Alarm leaving primary battery

Car only, that way my two amp wouldn’t drain front the primary battery will the car is off $450

Kicker amp IQ 500.2 $489

Kicker Amp IQ 1000.1 $700

Capacitor $78

Kicker QS Series components 6.5 inches $490 front door

Kicker solo baric L7 10 inches 2 ohm 199

Box for subwoofer $45

Pioneer stereo AVH-5700BHS $520

Pioneer 6.5 mid bass drivers pro series $120

Kicker wires kit $120

This is what I done to the car and replace

New car battery $289

Viper alarm $399

Invisibeam field disturbance sensor $25

Audio glass Break sensor $20

Isolated relay that is connected to a 2nd battery for audio and. Alarm leaving primary battery

Car only, that way my two amp wouldn’t drain front the primary battery will the car is off $450

Kicker amp IQ 500.2 $489

Kicker Amp IQ 1000.1 $700

Capacitor $78

Kicker QS Series components 6.5 inches $490 front door

Kicker solo baric L7 10 inches 2 ohm 199

Box for subwoofer $45

Pioneer stereo AVH-5700BHS $520

Pioneer 6.5 mid bass drivers pro series $120

Kicker wires kit $120

Looks good except that battery in the trunk, that sucker has GOT to be vented, or you're going to inhale a lot of fumes you don't want to, and everything in the car will corrode at a pretty quick rate. It's going to offgas, just by the nature of the battery, if anything, at least put the Optima in the back. At least it's a sealed cell battery and no risk of turning the car into a roman candle.

Hell yea look at that mirror dance lol.
Very nice setup u got there. But I also think you should move the optima battery in the back n the stock back in front so it can vent the gasses out not in your car.