New to the Forum and I have a 2015 Corolla S plus

Hey everyone!

My name is Tara and I have a 2015 Corolla S plus that I have started modifying. I have already done alot of cosmetic mods but I am now looking into doing more, intake, exhaust, lowering (coils/springs) and getting new wheels!

I would love any tips or advice you guys have to offer!

Attachments

Welcome Tara,

This is how i started modding my car. (2014 S CVT)

J2 engineering exhaust (axle back) < probably get away with customer muffler or full cat-back
Catalytic converter delete (<the one after the O2 sensor) resonator delete (replaced with a Magnaflow 4 inch round muffler)
Injen CAI with hydroshield
NST Crankshaft Pulley < retained stock OEM belt.
..waiting on Pedal Commander and JetChip MAF sensor.

Hope that helps and good luck on your modification journey.

Welcome Tara,

This is how i started modding my car. (2014 S CVT)

J2 engineering exhaust (axle back) < probably get away with customer muffler or full cat-back
Catalytic converter delete (<the one after the O2 sensor) resonator delete (replaced with a Magnaflow 4 inch round muffler)
Injen CAI with hydroshield
NST Crankshaft Pulley < retained stock OEM belt.
..waiting on Pedal Commander and JetChip MAF sensor.

Hope that helps and good luck on your modification journey.
Hi! Yes, thank you so much!

I have since gotten coilovers and a HPS short ram intake, I am looking into getting a borla exhaust next!

I've heard alot about the J2 exhaust as well, and for the petal commander. If I am just using my car as a daily should I worry about getting one? I may take it to the track for fun but mainly just shows and regular driving lol.

Thanks again!

Hi! Yes, thank you so much!

I have since gotten coilovers and a HPS short ram intake, I am looking into getting a borla exhaust next!

I've heard alot about the J2 exhaust as well, and for the petal commander. If I am just using my car as a daily should I worry about getting one? I may take it to the track for fun but mainly just shows and regular driving lol.

Thanks again!
I just ordered the jet chip, weapon r header and the pedal commander. Pedal Commander has different settings so you can custom set your options.