New to the forum, have some questions.

Hi guys. I'm thinking about getting a 2016 S premium. I'm torn between it and the new civic. If I got the Corolla it would be the family's second Toyota and we love our first but need an another car.

So my questions are:

How do you like your corolla? (Please list your model)

Do you regret not upgrading to the Camry?

Is it big enough for your needs or do you wish it was bigger?

I'd like to install an aftermarket receiver and speakers. Does this void toyotas warranty?

How is the Corolla in bad weather? (Snow, rain, etc?

How is your Corolla holding up?

Thanks guys.

LE Eco base. Spacious and comfy enough. A Camry would have been nice, a bit more comfortable but not much more spacious (except in width) and less easy to maneuver in our tight parking spaces. And cost significantly more for same level of equipment (canadian models). Car is perfectly OK in canadian winter (with proper winter tires). Sometimes a bit sensitive to cross wind. 23 000 miles in two years, average 39 mpg (50/50) and still runs like new.

2014 s plus 6mt. I love mine but will be upgrading to a 2016 soon. I had a loaner Camry twice once while my car was being shipped in and another time when the windows were getting tinted and I wouldn't even consider trading my Corolla for the Camry. It is plenty big for me even though I'm over 6 foot. I threw 2 12" subs in my car running off the stock deck and didn't have to mess with any stock features so the wheel controls still work and it doesn't void any warrantys. It does awesome in the snow and rain even with stock tires I haven't had any problems losing control. But like jolly said sometimes the wind likes to push you around. The car is holding up great nothing falling apart my only complaint is the center Consol squeaks a little bit if you lean on it on a rough road. The only thing I would want different for the car is to have it closer to the 200HP range.

2014 s plus 6mt. I love mine but will be upgrading to a 2016 soon. I had a loaner Camry twice once while my car was being shipped in and another time when the windows were getting tinted and I wouldn't even consider trading my Corolla for the Camry. It is plenty big for me even though I'm over 6 foot. I threw 2 12" subs in my car running off the stock deck and didn't have to mess with any stock features so the wheel controls still work and it doesn't void any warrantys. It does awesome in the snow and rain even with stock tires I haven't had any problems losing control. But like jolly said sometimes the wind likes to push you around. The car is holding up great nothing falling apart my only complaint is the center Consol squeaks a little bit if you lean on it on a rough road. The only thing I would want different for the car is to have it closer to the 200HP range.
image.jpeg