New to this Corolla thing, have a few questions

Hey,

recently picked up a 2021 LE with upgrade package, I’m new to the Toyota world, I come from high horsepower diesel trucks, but needed a commuter. So just a few questions, looking for recommendations and upgrades, nothing too exciting, I’m not looking for performance, although that would be nice I do realize I bought a 1.8L.

Fog lights/driving lights??? Anyone added them to these newest base model cars? Looks like there’s no nice options, thinking I’m going to have to cut into the stock grill.. any aftermarket grills out there?

Stereo.... im fine with the stock head unit, although I can’t seem to add apps to the entune app? Anyone replace the mediocre stock speakers and have much success? Also it looks like there’s a hole for a larger speaker or possibly a sub in the trunk area(look up from inside) anyone add one there?

Annd finally... cosmetics... anything recommended that I do? I’m thinking black summer rims, and tint the back windows. Does anyone make smoked tail lights?

I realise there’s Aton here, bu5 I think these are my only questions so far.

Thanks

Jozh

its a new car, you need to wait a couple years.

also just replace the bumper, buy everything on rockauto.com and spend probably less than 1k