New Wheels and TPMS

Ok so I have been looking into a new set of wheels for the winter and I plan on getting them from tirerack mounted balanced and sensors mounted. Will I have to go to he dealer every time I want to swap wheels to reset the TPMS? Or is there a better method? I would much rather not pay the stealership to reset the TPMS. I have done some considerable research into the matter and have found that a company makes a relearn tool for about 150. The company's called ATEQ and I've read some of the reviews from the guys at the Tacoma world and it seems like a good product. What are your opinions I the matter? My local dealer aren't very friendly so I wontbe getting them done for free. Thanks all!

If this is something you plan on doing every season, then yeah, definitely be worth buying the re-learn tool and doing it yourself. Make sure the company that makes it will work for other makes as well, so that if you plan to trade the vehicle in for something else, you don't have to buy a new one.

Wish the button in the glove box would learn and store pressure simultaneously...

There is a button in the glovebox? Didn't know that. What is its purpose? Lol do you have any recommendations for what company and tool I should look into?

Yup, that button sets your pressure. It's on the left side when you open the glovebox.

As far as recommendations go, I couldn't help you with that. Just make sure that it can work on multiple vehicles and that it can be updated via USB cable and computer.