New White Headlights

Ok so, I'm not sure if anyone besides Jon saw my post earlier today, but I am a brand new Corolla owner, and am really just trying to get a better understanding of everything. I have very little knowledge about cars, which is why I joined the Corolla family here so I could learn a lot :D Anyway, the first project I would like to do to my 2001 Corolla LE is to swap out the headlights with white ones. Is there a specific type that I will need or is it all kind of just one size fits all type of deal? Thanks for the help guys, I'm a nooby :D

Well, to be honest, I just really like how the white headlights look versus the yellow headlights. I think it makes the car look a bit nicer and I personally prefer white when I'm driving at night. That's about it haha

Well keep in mind how those headlights might appear to oncoming drivers who might be blinded by them. You wouldn't want to cause a crash.

Headlights aren't really supposed to be yellow anyway, but they should be white. If they appear yellow, the bulbs may be old and need replacing, or the lens of the headlight is old or dirty and needs cleaning.