New

Hi, Shaun79. I congratulate you on this purchase. They say this is the best model to date. I have a simpler option (Toyota Corolla S CVT). Probably it seems silly but I don’t even know where to ask about it... Are you planning to make minor repairs to your car or do you all trust the service? I want to paint the brake calipers after I saw the DIY video on YouTube. Here's a kit - https://carlifeguru.com/best-caliper-paint What do you think about it? It just looks simple in my opinion.

I like my Melisandre but if I could have waited just one more year, I would have loved the 2020 model! Looks so much better than the 11th Gen and I would have appreciated that launch gear! Enjoy your 'Rolla!

Br.

@GeorgeWilson -- I've painted brake calipers on my cars before. It's pretty simple, just be careful and take your time!
Yes. I did it)) Slightly smelled of paint in the garage but overall dries quickly. By the way, did anyone use the car self-service? Will it be economical in time and money? I read an article about what causes bad wheel alignment (view more). This is one of those questions that I never thought about at all. I think it’s worth checking sometimes, but I don’t need this tool often. It would be more practical to rent for a couple of hours. Is that enough to do a check? P.S. When you start to study all these little things on your own it is very fascinating)) Now, I understand my father who spent a lot of his free time in the garage.