newbie here hello everyone!

I purchased a 2019 corolla hatchback in jul 2019. I love the car but that entune 3.0 stuff is driving me batty. I cannot get the entune app to download to the car. I have my Bluetooth on the phone set to on-mobile data is on and it's fully charged. when I tap the entune to install I get a message on my phone saying that it is connected via Bluetooth. just below that is a button that says 'disconnect'. what the heck is that all about?? has anyone else had problems with this entune 3.0 stuff or is it just me?

at the dealership they did get my new phone paired and some of the apps that I had already downloaded appeared on the screen but not alexa for some reason. I need help to figure this stuff out without losing my mind. is there a trick to all of this? I did register on Toyota's site but did not get the email to activate my account.

Betzy

I purchased a 2019 corolla hatchback in jul 2019. I love the car but that entune 3.0 stuff is driving me batty. I cannot get the entune app to download to the car. I have my Bluetooth on the phone set to on-mobile data is on and it's fully charged. when I tap the entune to install I get a message on my phone saying that it is connected via Bluetooth. just below that is a button that says 'disconnect'. what the heck is that all about?? has anyone else had problems with this entune 3.0 stuff or is it just me?

at the dealership they did get my new phone paired and some of the apps that I had already downloaded appeared on the screen but not alexa for some reason. I need help to figure this stuff out without losing my mind. is there a trick to all of this? I did register on Toyota's site but did not get the email to activate my account.
Hi Dawn, Hope you get to the bottom of this. Can't offer any valid suggestions, maybe one. Look at ToycamXSE posting #5 Feb 6,2018.
https://www.toyotanation.com/threads/entune-issues-fixed.1580786/post-13359274
Hoping hard for safe success
Betz