Newbie with a 1997 Toyota!

I hoping to learn or be directed to where I might educate myself in this new found Corolla experience and New Year. Happy Year to one and all.
I have serious door handle problems. I am hoping to find a good Service Manual that will help me open the drivers side door panel such that I'll be able to replace it somewhat properly after making repairs. Help!

Confused

Welcome and Happy New Year to you to. Have you tried a Haynes manual?
Thank you, I have researched Haynes as well as others. It’s all confusing. It seems that today’s manuals are very specific. I’m looking for a general manual that cover the major systems i.e. motor train, chassis, electrical, body—as in door panels. It’s not that I want to do major work because I don’t. I need to open the interior driver’s door panel to access the handles which are in need of replacing. My mid-twentieth century mind may be asking too much or at least not asking the right question. :)
Thanks for the direction---I remain in pursuit of such a manual.

most everything u need for your car can be found online just type and read away...
It going to be a good year! 401 I followed you direction! I ended up at 1AAuto.com with you tube video SHOWING me what action I needed to accomplish my task.
THANKS, my gray matter not being what it use to be I don't know I'd have figured out to go online and search.