No Current on Power Outlet (Cigarette Lighter) or USB Port

Howdy! I have a 2017 Corolla IM, and it's gotten to the point where I'm not getting any power, i.e. current, from the power outlet or USB port. I've pretty much only used these two outlets for charging phones. There is a voltage differential, and the fuses under the dash look to be fine -- I'm just not getting any current.

Any suggestions? I'm partly confused with why both have progressively failed. FYI, it's not like they worked one day and then didn't the next -- This has been a growing problem for some time, and now neither ever seems to work.

I'm also having issues of my own lol. I don't seem to be getting power to my cigarette fuse whatsoever. Is there a relay that could be acting up? Maybe we can figure this out together.

also did you check the hood fuse there?
i will pop the hood this weekend and check. Got to say, wish manuals had detailed wiring diagrams like they use to. Not sure what I'm looking for under the hood, i.e. another fuse or a relay, but again, will check.

I will say, though, I am using a little USB volt/amp meter and am seeing a voltage differential so, not thinking it's a fuse. It seems, according to the V = I * R law, that somewhere the resistance has gone through the roof so-to-speak, which explains the basically zero current. I just don't get where, and it's odd it's happening on two different lines controlled by independent fuses, at least under the dash.

I'm also having issues of my own lol. I don't seem to be getting power to my cigarette fuse whatsoever. Is there a relay that could be acting up? Maybe we can figure this out together.
Not to get too technical, but I'm seeing a voltage differential just not power to both the power/cigarette outlet and USB port. I'm curious if you're seeing nada or, like me, seeing a voltage differential (but no power).

Not to get too technical, but I'm seeing a voltage differential just not power to both the power/cigarette outlet and USB port. I'm curious if you're seeing nada or, like me, seeing a voltage differential (but no power).
Unfortunately I am not reading any voltage at all. Kinda wish I was just seeing a voltage drop/increased resistance because then maybe I could isolate the problem outside of the clustered fuse box wiring. I'm with you about wishing there were more in depth diagrams for the fuse/relay boxes. I'm just hoping there is something simple I am overlooking.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
not hard to find the box but the black on black lettering is a Joke. I remembered I had the center arm console blow, and I had to look for it.... I also had friend he had three fuse boxes, not two, and stupid him has no clue about a car, he used to. let the members know. what you find.