No place to mount my amps?

These are Kicker class A/B, so they need airflow.
I don't want to screw to the box or the car but it's looking like the backseat is my only option.
I would put them under the front seats but there are heating ducts under there.

talking about amps, does anyone knows the correct setting for all the buttons and dials on the amps? im tempted to call nasa and ask them, so many dials and buttons......

-BOGEY-

talking about amps, does anyone knows the correct setting for all the buttons and dials on the amps? im tempted to call nasa and ask them, so many dials and buttons......
These have to do with the speakers and the sound each speaker is capable of reproducing . Probably hi/low pass/filter. In a nutshell you block hi frequency from going to a subwoofer and block lows from going to tweeters. Professional installers will do it best but you should be able to get in the ballpark.

koby

Research this a ton man, this is the difference between blowing speakers and not. You could write a whole essay on tuning amps.

IMG_1567.JPG Need to work on wire management but I got them mounted finally.
I used picture hangers (French cleats) on the back of the box to mount a board to screw my amps to. It's getting there, this is temporary for the weekend.