NonStopTuning Corolla 2ZR - Lightweight Crank Pulley

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installations' started by NonStopTuning, May 27, 2015.

1. NonStopTuning

NonStopTuning New Member

[​IMG]

Hi All!

As a number of you know, NonStopTuning offers a lightweight crank pulley for the 2009-2015 Corolla 2ZR engine. Tons of info on the NonStopTuning website.

I'm curious to see how many of you on this forum own one of these pulleys?

For those who don't have one, would you be interested in a group buy offer?
    If we could get 10+ members signed up we should be able to offer a 25% discount.
    Available colors would be: red, blue, gold, black, purple.

Anyone interested?

Dante and DJ G-Roc like this.
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Drigue817

Drigue817 New Member

DJ G-Roc likes this.
  4. OP
    NonStopTuning

NonStopTuning New Member

Unfortunately not enough members seem to be interested in a group buy, but these pieces are in stock and ready for purchase on our website.

5. Belki409

Belki409 New Member

So what kind of horsepower gain from the pulley systems ,and better throttle response and mpg sounds great thanks i will check it out

6. ssd-corolla

ssd-corolla New Member

I just installed mine about a week ago on my 2014 CVT and it does help a bit in acceleration, I have Injen CAI, NST pulley, Second CAT and Resonator delete (replaced with magnaflow 4" muffler) and J2 axle back.

7. NoT_Targ

NoT_Targ New Member

How's that pedal commander working for you? I'm interested in getting one, but not sure if it's worth the cash.

8. Drigue817

Drigue817 New Member

Love it! No issues! Definitely a good investment and works exactly as they say it does. Great response.

9. NoT_Targ

NoT_Targ New Member

How is your take off from like 1000 to 3000rpm with it on sport mode?

10. Drigue817

Drigue817 New Member

Slight difference not like but better

11. ssd-corolla

ssd-corolla New Member

It works fine. I have it on 2 of my cars. I drive it City +3 for the most part and once in a while Sport+2. It just cuts the lag on the drive by wire systems. The take of sucks on the CVT but it is better than stock. You can keep the revs up a bit more.