NST Lightweight Pulley?

Jozh

i dont have pictures, but its the most buck for hp you gona get on a corolla, stock color is red.

its built really good, probably no long run problems, but never sell the stock one just in case, also you will need a new serpentine belt that they recommend for the vibrations of the lighter wheel

Just curious if anyone has installed one of the NST Crank pulleys?

https://www.nonstoptuning.co/store/p89/2009-2020ToyotaCorollaCrankPulleyNST08010.html

Do you think having a lighter pulley would be harmful in the long run? Also curious about the install? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks man. Did you have to tighten the belt more than oem? And do you happen to know where I can find that belt?

Ordered mine yesterday, excited to see how it does. Did you feel a noticeable difference?

and yes, you can feel the engine rev faster, you will feel the difference, trust me
Sweet, thanks man. I ordered both. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out! One last thing though, did you need to use a pulley puller tool to remove the stock one? Or did it just slip off? Any hammering to get the new one installed?

Thanks for your help. I was able to install it! I did end up needing a puller tool but the install was much easier than I was expecting. Car feels noticeably more responsive and like you said the revs climb faster for sure. Def worth it!
rsz_file_001.png

Jozh

Thanks for your help. I was able to install it! I did end up needing a puller tool but the install was much easier than I was expecting. Car feels noticeably more responsive and like you said the revs climb faster for sure. Def worth it!
View attachment 4750
sorry for not responding fast bro, but i see you already installed it, i told you, for 200$ its the most bang for buck there is, did you install the belt too? what other mods you have installed?

sorry for not responding fast bro, but i see you already installed it, i told you, for 200$ its the most bang for buck there is, did you install the belt too? what other mods you have installed?
You're good man. Yeah I installed both. The new belt was pretty tight compared to the old one, hopefully it'll reduce sounds like you said.
So far I've done: Eibach Prokit Lowering springs, Injen CAI, Jet MAF, Borla Axleback (which I may or may not keep on), and a megan racing rear sway bar. I tried a pedal commander but I didn't like how it felt. The mass airflow sensor already improved throttle response so I passed on it. Overall the car handles a hell of a lot better and sounds pretty cool but that's about it lol.

Oh and I did a 3 piece front splitter that I found on eBay and it looks pretty getto lol. I haven't really looked into headers, would you say its worth the money? IMG_4082.JPG