Oil burner... what’s new

Discussion in '1998 - 2002 Toyota Corolla' started by Justin Ferrall, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Justin Ferrall

Justin Ferrall New Member

I have a 2002 Corolla 1zzfe three speed automatic...wish it was a Manual. Anyways it burns oil like crazy. What’s the fix? do I pull the pistons and drill another hole for the oil drain back hole in the pistons to stop the burning? Do I have to put different rings on it? Engine has 182,xxx miles on it. Other than that it runs good, I have new injectors, coils, and plugs. Cleaned the throttle body and MAF sensor. I put new struts on it. It’s a good daily. (I have a Chevelle) thanks guys

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lar.smith

lar.smith New Member

4. OP
    Justin Ferrall

Justin Ferrall New Member

Can I swap In a 1zzfe from a corolla or matrix up to like 2007 without any problems? That what I’ll probably do if so.