Oil change

"Best oil" topics are always subjective. This oil, that oil, oil analysis, blah, blah, blah. Just buy a synthetic oil whose spec. meets the mfgr's requirements and change at the recommended interval or sooner if you prefer. It makes no sense to spend big money on high end engine oil. The return on investment is nil. Some people have a false sense of security and feel better knowing they purchased the most expensive oil on the market and their engine will be more reliable and last longer. Not only is it not true, but there is no supporting data to back up those claims. After all, these are just economy cars, not $200K+ Ferrari's. It's really rare to have an oil related engine failure and also very difficult to prove without spending big $$$. Purchase a synthetic oil which best suits your budget.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I go to the store I see what Iike and I get it, if it is on sale I pick up more, Our Adminstrator here may check in and offer you his experience on wht his career is about and you then can sit back and think what your next step is by then I have my oil changed and moved on.

My 2016 will be changed and with castroil OW20 that is synthetic. my 2010 always SAE 20 that is regular oil and both always at 10K and Toyota filters why. what I prefere any questions ask we're here to help not bigger about small stuff Lol endjoy