Oil kind & specifications

Hi
Need your experience & advices for the right kind of oil for my corolla xli 1.8L 2zr fe engine in Soudi Arabia & gulf specifications ( Asia ) .
I'm new for this cite please accept my membership and take care.

-BOGEY-

Overhead cam engines (corolla) need faster lubrication to the valve-train. Thus thinner oil. And with the tighter bearing tolerances of newer cars, thinner oil is necessary to reach those tighter gaps for proper lubrication. I do not practice running outside the manufacturers recommended viscosity and would say if you want the most miles from your engine not to either.

Did you check your owners manual? Here in North America we use 0w-20 synthetic oil. Being in a warmer climate I would guess that 5w-30 would be the recommended oil.
Hi
What about in Arabian Gulf where the heat reaches 50 celsius & above?
Does the 2ZR-fe Corolla engine should kept on 0w-20 or the hot countries change to 5w-40 ?
Would like to hear more about from users & experts.
Best regards.

I'm shocked that your manual doesn't list what is recommended. What about on your oil cap? If you look again and still can't find the answer check with a local dealer. The 2ZR-FE is designed here to use 0w-20 and it's no different in Arizona where it can hit 120F so I would guess that 0w-20 would still be the oil of choice where you live.

I'm shocked that your manual doesn't list what is recommended. What about on your oil cap? If you look again and still can't find the answer check with a local dealer. The 2ZR-FE is designed here to use 0w-20 and it's no different in Arizona where it can hit 120F so I would guess that 0w-20 would still be the oil of choice where you live.
Nor the oil cap .. nothing written to use oil kind ....

Do you have an original Toyota owners manual for the car? Every one will list the fluid specifications for type and quantity. Have you asked a local Toyota dealer? My odds are with it using 0w-20 just like the extremely hot areas of the US still use. Maybe look on the underside of the hood too.
Of course I have the original Toyota owners manual book let , & as you can see the pictures I took from it there is nothing I guess specific to guide for as shown in the right page for the right oil kind .!!!
My appreciations to all of you & your time guys who helped & replied to my questions ... and now I can determine to take your opinions and from many websites discussions as a summation or recapitulation about the right kind of oil for the 2ZR -FE engines .
Best regards brothers.

Of course I have the original Toyota owners manual book let , & as you can see the pictures I took from it there is nothing I guess specific to guide for as shown in the right page for the right oil kind .!!!
My appreciations to all of you & your time guys who helped & replied to my questions ... and now I can determine to take your opinions and from many websites discussions as a summation or recapitulation about the right kind of oil for the 2ZR -FE engines .
Best regards brothers.
Many people buy a car used and it doesn't have the manual so that's why I asked. If in doubt just call up a Toyota dealer in your area. Pretty simple and a better bet in case there is something different with the engine in your part of the world.

Many people buy a car used and it doesn't have the manual so that's why I asked. If in doubt just call up a Toyota dealer in your area. Pretty simple and a better bet in case there is something different with the engine in your part of the world.
Sorry if I didn't mention; I bought the car new brand with a zero kilometer within the genuine manual book let & the hole every thing as the factory produced. !!

Sorry if I didn't mention; I bought the car new brand with a zero kilometer within the genuine manual book let & the hole every thing as the factory produced. !!
So why is this so difficult to find the recommended oil grade? I've seen it listed in every new car owners manual on any brand car. Have you called the local Toyota dealer yet? What did they say?