Oil leak engine

Got a delightful 51 plate Corolla. Had it for 9 years and she has been good to me. Now after years of dealing with pil burn i know have an oil leak in the engine. car has done 113000 miles. I am not particularly mechanically minded and would appreciate some advice. Do i get an assessment from Garage that has looked after it for these 9 years or just give up ghost now.

You appear to have two concerns: Is the leak repairable? Or is the car a total loss. On the first question, I cannot address an answer because you do not provide enough information. My 1999 Canadian built Corolla has near 235,000 MILES on it and is going strong as a daily driver with proper care and maintenance. If you peruse the longtermqualityindex website, you may be pleasantly surprised by the stellar reputation of these vehicles. I bought mine with 140,000 miles on the clock. Sometimes, this car is driven 800 miles per week, much of it interstate driving at 70 mph. There was an oil leak at one point. Use of MOBIL 1 Full synthetic oil with MOBIL 1 or WIX or BOSCH filters stopped this problem pretty quickly. I switched to MIDGRADE petrol (my preference is SUNOCO brand). This car is known to develop some engine gasket leaks which is a wear and tear item and as I recall was about $250 to replace repair. Of course, if you do not have the interest or patience to go through a diagnosis process then you may wish to sell the car. IF you are anywhere in the US south, GA, SC NC, AL, I would love to see your vehicle if you aim to sell it or trade it. You can reach me by leaving a post here with a discrete email address that you can later abandon once we are in touch. Good luck.

Got a delightful 51 plate Corolla. Had it for 9 years and she has been good to me. Now after years of dealing with pil burn i know have an oil leak in the engine. car has done 113000 miles. I am not particularly mechanically minded and would appreciate some advice. Do i get an assessment from Garage that has looked after it for these 9 years or just give up ghost now.
Had a similar problem with my '98 Corolla. It was a leaking valve cover gasket, dripping on exhaust manifold.
$130 to fix