Oil Leak

So I changed my pan gasket then crankshaft front seal. I know my filter head, pan plug, and oil sender are all dry. I then changed the o-ring on the chain tensioner, added dye and had the engine shampooed. This pic is looking up from under the engine 3 days later. Is it clear enuf to I.D. the leak? Any thoughts? I just can't find it?
upload_2017-3-16_21-45-48.png

Attachments

Still looks like it's coming from the tensioner to me. It took me 3 times to get mine to stop leaking. I saw a recommendation to visit the local hardware store and grab a thicker o-ring with the same inside diameter to try to improve the situation (which I ended up doing). Bring your old one with you for reference :)

Still looks like it's coming from the tensioner to me. It took me 3 times to get mine to stop leaking. I saw a recommendation to visit the local hardware store and grab a thicker o-ring with the same inside diameter to try to improve the situation (which I ended up doing). Bring your old one with you for reference :)
Thanks. I was leaning in that direction as well. I was hoping to hear someone else went with a fatter o-ring.