Oil Pressure blinks after start, dealership says this is normal

I just got a 2016 Corolla and I noticed that when I start the engine the low oil pressure light blinks momentarily (after the engine is fired up) and then stays off. The dealership says this is normal and the car is just doing startup check, however I have owned many cars (including another 2016 corolla in the past) and this has never been my experience. Can anyone clarify whether this is something I should be worried about?

I just got a 2016 Corolla and I noticed that when I start the engine the low oil pressure light blinks momentarily (after the engine is fired up) and then stays off. The dealership says this is normal and the car is just doing startup check, however I have owned many cars (including another 2016 corolla in the past) and this has never been my experience. Can anyone clarify whether this is something I should be worried about?
I have a 2015, I'm about to head out to work. I'll film a startup of the dash for you and upload when I can so you can compare.

My maintenance light is on, struggling to find time to change my oil working 7 days a week lol.

wow! thank you for confirming for what I thought was defective electrical system. I had a big argument about this with my dealership because this seemed so counter-intuitive. They offered me a different car (very kind of them) and even this car has the same issue. So I am embarrassed, but I concluded that this is "normal". I wish Toyota's user manual would have this clearly laid down. The biggest complaint I have is that, this is totally random it may or may not blink.