Oil Reservoir Catch Can Question

I have a Toyota corolla 2010 and I was wondering would a oil reservoir catch can be a good idea? what are the pros and cons of it and hows does it work?

im currently doing this project on my corolla. you'll have a cleaner throttle body and intake manifold and keep the oil vapors from diluting your air and fuel mix. however to get the the most out of this mod youll need a baffled catch can (stuffed witch stainless steel scrubber pad and some metal plates to get the inlet and outlet seperated) those could run around 100-200 :sick:(mishimoto for example) a catch can works buy catching oil &fuel vapor from the pcv system before its ingested again by the motor. you could run 2 catch cans if you want. one for the manifold and one for the intake pipe

you could buy one from ebay for cheap and get some stainless steel scrubber pads and stuff it in there. if you want just an empty can will work too but not as well as a baffled one. the only issue you have is finding out where to mount it. i have an aem cai so i had some space where the stock air box used to be, if you have a manual trans you could mount a catch can near the radiator hose bracket under the battery tray (this is if installing a catch can for the intake manifold)