Ordering rims!

Looking at the Konig Runlites 17x7.5 +45 offset.

Has anyone ordered a wheel and tire package off of carid before? Then I would just be able to throw them on myself. But not too sure about the site.

Or I'm going to order the rims, 4 tires, and the hubcentric rings off amazon prime. Then get them mounted and balanced at a shop.

I went ahead and ordered them off amazon. They will be here on Thursday!

I got to reading about carid and people's stories about ordering rims, waited 3-6 months for their rims to get there. I'm just not about that life.

Plus amazon and having a local shop rebuild the tpms and mount and balance was 150 cheaper than carid. So I'm super excited!

Got my rims!
Ordered new lug nuts and locks. TPMS sensors (x4) and the valve kits. (All Toyota). Stuff adds up quick! The sensors alone are $40 each on Amazon!
Anyways, all that's left to buy is rubber.
I'm thinking about Bridgestone Potenza's (Costco) or Goodyear Eagle RS-A's. I don't need high performance tires, just decent ones. It's a Corolla after all.
What's your plan on the TPMS? Are you just going to transfer your existing ones? I bought new, so I'll have to figure out how to get them programmed.
Congrats on your purchase!

Congrats man!
I've had many sets of Bridgestone Potenza's and liked them, goodyears on the other hand are or at least have been nail/screw magnets, never again.

I ordered some hankook tires with the rims. I'm going to transfer the old tpms sensors.

Question lug nut wise do I have to order aftermarket lugs or can I use the stock lugs? Never bought rims before lol.

IMG_1445.PNG
I ordered some hankook tires with the rims. I'm going to transfer the old tpms sensors.

Question lug nut wise do I have to order aftermarket lugs or can I use the stock lugs? Never bought rims before lol.
Yeah, this is my first time too.
The factory lugs don't fit. They're too fat. I bought some Gorilla lugs and locks off Amazon. Hope they fit. Should be here tomorrow. I went with black chrome since the wheels are hyper silver.
Almost had tires tonight but Costco has to special order my size. Lol.
I'll do it on Friday when I get paid. I'm looking at the Bridgestone Potenza RE760 sport. Looks like a nice inexpensive tire and had decent reviews.

You cannot use factory lugs on your runlights...I have that wheel on my car, ordered from Discount tire. They need another type of lug to fit the smaller diameter hole. Ive loved my Konigs from day one. :)

Good thing I went ahead and bought aftermarket lugs! They look awesome. If I could figure out how to upload pics off an iPhone I would. Lol

I can't upload here from droid either...Had to use smartbucket and took a while to figure that out. Lol. I know what they are things, like I said I'm running them too, in black