Oxygen sensor2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by artcorolla, Oct 10, 2018.

1. artcorolla

artcorolla New Member

hi! I need help locating my 06 corolla oxygen sensor2 fuse location? Pls help thanks

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Rock'n Roller

Rock'n Roller New Member

I have never seen a fuse for an oxygen sensor on any of the vehicles I've owned. If there is one, it should be referenced in your owners manual.

4. OP
    artcorolla

artcorolla New Member

I went to the shop and told me to look for the fuse. Cause i changed the o2 sensor twice and the after few minutes running the car the service light goes on again.

5. Rock'n Roller

Rock'n Roller New Member

I don't know what codes your seeing, but there are 2 oxygen sensors (upstream & downstream). Are you sure you replaced the correct one?

6. Rock'n Roller

Rock'n Roller New Member

7. OP
    artcorolla

artcorolla New Member

This is the code that I’ve got

Attached Files:

8. Rock'n Roller

Rock'n Roller New Member

Typo in my last post. Should be Downstream (bank 1/sensor 2): near Catalytic converter. Which one did you replace?

9. Rock'n Roller

Rock'n Roller New Member

If you replaced the one near the catalytic converter, disconnect your battery for 5 minutes to clear the code.

10. OP
    artcorolla

artcorolla New Member

The last one after the catalytic converter.
    Let me know how to fix this problem I need my car to get smog. Thank you for your help.

11. OP
    artcorolla

artcorolla New Member

Thats what I did took the bat terminal before replacing the sensor. I goes out for fre minutes then came back.

12. impala409

impala409 New Member

My 09 Corolla has the same problem with the "check engine" light coming on, as well as the traction control flashing on and off. I have change the Bank1 sensor 1 unit three times, as well as the bank2 sensor 2 downstream unit, still pops on lights 20 seconds after clearing code with OBD2 reader. Is this the ECM, and is there a recall for this problem? Read that there is a fuse for this system, but where in the fuse block? Does not affect operation of the engine at any time.

13. OP
    artcorolla

artcorolla New Member

I found the fuse box under the dashboard but cannot figure which one is the ecm fuse.
    I replace all of the fuses and have the same problem. I hope someone from Toyota guys can help us.