Parking lights stuck on

Discussion in '1998 - 2002 Toyota Corolla' started by Indiana324, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Indiana324

Indiana324 New Member

hello,
    I have tried the driving lights module but it didnt fix problem, i was thinking of replacing the switch on colum but when i unplug it the lights still stay on, any idea what i could try?
    Parking light in front and back stay on
    Thanks
    Mike

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Indiana324

Indiana324 New Member

ok now ive tried two main relays backside of fuse box as well as headlight relay in engine area fuse box and also multifunction switch on column and nothing has worked....any ideas???
    thanks for any input!
    mike

4. OP
    Indiana324

Indiana324 New Member

nodody has a solution? now the high beam light is blinking off and on...what a pile these Toyota cars are!!!

5. JohnnieXSE

JohnnieXSE New Member

Toyotas are pretty reliable. But if your car is over 15 years old, problems come up. If no one else can help with your electrical problem, try brining it to the dealer.

6. Douglas Joachim

Douglas Joachim New Member

Did you check the switch underneath the breake peddal?