Passenger side door speaker not working

Black64

It's quite easy to remove the door panel and check it out. I would highly recommend a speaker upgrade. I just purchased new speakers for mine, the stock speakers are terrible.

Yeah I'm upgrading the door speakers with Alpine they are better than factory. The rear deck ones sound good but the front can be better. I'm having ABT Electronic do it by me and I'm having them hardwire my radar detector with a blend mount review mirror mount as well. The speakers are 97.00 for the set and that includes the ones that go in the little triangle.

Black64

You should try it yourself, I just picked up top-end Polk speakers for $150 for all 4, going to install them myself when they arrive.

Yeah seeing that I'm having them do the blend mount and hardwire I'd rather have them install them so I know it's done right and then I'm going to get the extended warrenty with them as well 40.00 for 4 years. My car only has 16,000 miles on it and it's all paid off too.

Black64

I am curious if the tweeter replacement is worth it, it's really easy to get to, just pop the panel off. I guess I will install the speakers and see if it sounds good.

Well like I said the guy at ABT recommend this Alpine Type-S Series Component Speaker System - SPS-610C. It comes with the tweeter on top. Might as well replace all the componets in the door while you have the panel off anyways. Like I said I'm not doing this by choice. I wish mine didn't go out so soon.