Please everyone reply

Guys i wanted an honest reply because i didnt find any place or people to talk about my dream .. so am gona share it with you ..(excuse my english tho)
I have a 2015 toyota corolla, it was my first car, my source of freedom .. everything ! From the deep of my heart i want this car to be special and unique here in my country (lebanon) because everyone thinks than 350z g35 and audi bmw mercedes are the only badass cars .. and i want to show them how i can make my car a toyota corolla a badass one and not only that .. but also because i want to be happy with what i did .. i dont want any other car exept my car .. i want to make her special .. now for style and exteriour and interiour i can transform my car to an awesome looking car .. but the problem is the power and the speed and this is very hard im my situation .. so i want your help .. do i give up my car and my dream or i can make this corolla a strong one aw powerful to kick other cars ass .. i have the money and the will but the problem in lebanon few of people work good and well and others only tune mercedes audi bmw ect .. i have the companie of toyota here and also i have a problem with kits because sites dont deliver to my country .. so i need ur help and we all know that nothing is IMPOSSIBLE .
THANK YOU ❤❤❤

Ok, you have an Altis.
There are a few people in this forum that also have this version of the Corolla and will hopefully chime in.
I can only speak for the Canadian/US version.
However, the engine is most likely the same as ours.
The way I see it, if you want to at least keep up with your buddies, turbo charge your car.
Upgrade as much of your suspension as is available.
Don't worry so much about the looks yet, we gotta get you racing first!

Ok, you have an Altis.
There are a few people in this forum that also have this version of the Corolla and will hopefully chime in.
I can only speak for the Canadian/US version.
However, the engine is most likely the same as ours.
The way I see it, if you want to at least keep up with your buddies, turbo charge your car.
Upgrade as much of your suspension as is available.
Don't worry so much about the looks yet, we gotta get you racing first!
You think that i should work on the same engine or do i go for an engine swap?