PLEASE HELP

So, guys my 2016 corolla died today and it only has 60,000. I managed to jump start it but my check engine light and TRAC OFF light turned on. Now im wondering if this is common when car gets jumped or if there is something i can do to fix it? I did take it to get scanned and they said my crankshaft sensor is no good but like i said i was think maybe because of the battery? If you guys can please help that be great THANK YOU!

fishycomics

Super Moderator
you brought the car to ______? Autzone, they read your Code, they did not clear it. Go Buy a OBD II reader they are cheap at Walmart, return it if you do not want to keep it and clear it. We had a code pop on was the Emmissions Yes Emmissions Evac, What I did when I was on Vacation.

Due to your battery going, lights will chime on. and car may not start.. We did the same thing due to leaving the Lights on due to no Auto Low light and high pitch low noised sensor.

Install a new battery. This should clear the error code. See if the problem reoccurs. If it repeats, it could be a valid issue.
Yeap... Also, you can re-install and recharge the battery by the trickle charger. By the way, my cousin is has a similar problem some time ago and these things helped him (If that is interesting, you could look here for more information). Better to say, it helped the computer to "forget" about log's and get started to maintain the in-time information from the sensors.