PM CVT Trans

Hey guys, I wanna service my corolla CVT TRANS ,Is it necessary to replace filter ,gasket ??
Cause there is non stoke in spare parts GCC system ,so can anyone feed me more about CVT trans
Already trans fluid been replaced

Hi Jolly

Thank you so much for this clip on the CVT, I can just tell that this is something that would need to be done true a dealer
or a shop that has this special tools to do the JOB.

Happy Trails

Thanks Again
3ddie @Rana

koby

That video is not how are cars are done. Per the Toyota Tech Information system instructions. Pay the $15 bucks print the instructions for yourself, its an awesome tool to be able to understand the car and how things function within it. Its fairly straight forward and no super fancy tools are needed unless you are doing some major component replacement. Hell you can check fluid levels without any fancy tools like that guy mentions. Its just a corolla guys dont be afraid of different technology.

When the transmission fluid is changed , it's changed by "flushing". A machine is hooked up to the cooler on the radiator and fluid is pumped in and extracted at the same time. My local dealership said to consider this near 100k miles.

Theoretically, the CVT shouldn't need service for a long time. Considering that mine is less than 2 years old, with only a lil over 23k miles, & the dealer is already replacing the CVT; who's to say for sure???