Polyurethane bushings

Discussion in '2014 + Toyota Corolla' started by Chris Denton, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Chris Denton

Chris Denton New Member

I’ve reached out to Energy Suspension to see what is available for 11th gen Corolla’s.
    I’m sure a lot of you would be interested.
    After searching their website, I was unable to find anything specific. So I am waiting to hear from them.
    If anyone has more information, please share!

TheDrainnoodle and ZeCorolla like this.
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. CHEESECH0DE

CHEESECH0DE New Member

What will these do, give the car a more sport suspension feel. Im used to that and the bmw "stick to the road" feel

4. OP
    Chris Denton

Chris Denton New Member

They will dramatically improve the handling. Our stock bushings are rubber and allow a lot of flex. These will almost eliminate that flex and vastly improve your handling, but ride quality could suffer a little.

5. klebinek

klebinek New Member

Chris, I believe the sport models with wheel package and rear disks have them stock. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

6. OP
    Chris Denton

Chris Denton New Member

I dunno. This is the first time I’m hearing this. How did you acquire this info?

7. klebinek

klebinek New Member

I think it was listed on Toyota's official website when looking at the specs at least few years ago when I was looking at mine so around 2015. Not sure if it still does or not.

Chris Denton likes this.
  8. 3ddie @rana

3ddie @rana New Member

Good Morning
    SAY NO 2 ALUMINUN LUGS, its a learning experience 4 me, learn from it the HARD way !

Lug 1A.JPG Lug 1B.JPG Lug 2JPG.JPG Lug 3.JPG Worth Less.JPG

Chris Denton likes this.
  9. klebinek

klebinek New Member

Aluminum and lugs doesn't even go together well man, come on. You would probably have better luck with good quality plastic. Who sells aluminum lugs? I mean to screw in a tire to the back of the jeep or roof maybe but not for real life driving, damn.

10. 3ddie @rana

3ddie @rana New Member

its a learning experience, we learn from our own mistakes !
    We leave and learn !