Post Your Car!

Looks great man! Where are you in Florida? I am moving there in June. I really like the silver, I got the black sand pearl, love the black but damn it shows the blemishes quick.

Looks great man! Where are you in Florida? I am moving there in June. I really like the silver, I got the black sand pearl, love the black but damn it shows the blemishes quick.
east coast (Palm Bay). i love a black car but it can be VERY hard to take care of correctly. very easy to show swirls and micro scratches. BUT when taken care of properly black cars can look incredible !!

Silver, like all the other robots driving down the road. :(

Whatever happened to red, green, blue and all their various and wonderful shades?:thumbsup::)

Last edited:
My '82 GT was black with red interior, '03 Focus and '08 Matrix were silver, '96 GT was Pacific Green Metallic.

I'll admit, the Blue for the Corolla is a beautiful shade. I would have sported that as well. I have the black leather/blue cloth on the Corolla as well. Matches the blue accents and lighting perfectly.

Tint: 30% Front/ 20% Rear
Spoiler: Plast-Dipped Black
Emblems: Rear Emblems Plast-dipped Red
Side-Mirrors: Covers Plast-dipped Black
Black Side VVT-I Decals

Your car looks great! Wish I had gone with darker tint for the back like you did. Love the Plast-Dipped emblems. Would love to paint mine.

Last edited: