Power windows Actuator

Soo... I've been having trouble with my key fob to the point where if I lock or unlock either the passenger door or driver side dosent lock or unlock. Went to Toyota. They said they can fix it but with a whopping tottal cost of $1,150 Passenger side costs $342.85
And driver side $366.26. Has anyone been having this issue ? I think on just changing the battery on the key fob it self. Any suggestions?

I have been having these problems for a while now, changed my fob battery and no luck, it used to be every so often but now my rear driver and my front passenger hardly ever work, most annoying thing in the world honestly. Only ones that always work are rear passenger and drivers door

My wifes 13 corolla has been zero issues with nothing and i love the redesign of my 15 but have had shit luck with interior rattle,door lock problems and a grind noise when car starts

My wifes 13 corolla has been zero issues with nothing and i love the redesign of my 15 but have had shit luck with interior rattle,door lock problems and a grind noise when car starts
I’m told that the grind noise is normal?
Our Highlander (2008) has done that since around 36k. The starter continues to run, once the car has started.
We have 103k now, and it’s never caused a problem. My Corolla hasn’t done this yet but I have less than 16k on it.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
The grind noise that everyone hears at startup is most likely the VVT. It's always been an abnormality with these engines and in the 2009 and 2010 Corolla's, Toyota addressed the sound a little bit because it would grind a lot louder like in the video Chris linked. Some people say that a certain oil type lowers the noise a bit and some say it occurs at a certain temperature. Either way, it shouldn't decrease the life of your engine.