Price check on 06 le

i just bought an 06 le for $5000. It has just over 51,000 miles. Super low. It was driven buy a little old lady it’s whole life who unfortunately had to give it up because she was put into a nursing home. She kept a log of everything done to it. The only thing That seemed wrong with the car was some scuffs and dings that the son in law said was from her hitting things in parking lots. He was selling the car for her. There was some shaking when stopping which concerned me as well but the car was sitting in this parking lot was only being started and driving occasionally until it got sold. Did I make a bad decision by jumping on this? I’ve being scouring the ads for a couple months now and this seemed to good of a deal to let some other guy jump in and grab it if I walked away. Thanks. First time poster plan to love this car and be part of this forum.

I would start with getting the brakes inspected. The rotors could have burns on them. I had the same issue with my cavalier.

Yeah sounds like rotors, but certainly get it checked out. Still sounds like a good deal. I just got an 07 LE (5 speed) with 60,000 miles for $6000 2 months ago. I really like this car.