Problem with automatic tranny after fluid change - 2011

Hi guys. New here. Hope you can help me because I am desperate with this problem and I cannot find a solution.

I have a Corolla 2011 with an automatic transmission (U341E). I bought it second hand almost 5 years ago. She has 65,000 miles of city driving most. It has the regular maintaince performed by a Toyota dealer until 40k when the extended warranty ended.

At 50k (18 months ago), I performed a fluid change (3qts // drain and fill // WS) without any issue. She shifted smooth and feels Ok. Now in January, with 65K, I performed another drain and fill but this time the tranny began to have issues. I feel that the tranny does not downshift from 4th to 3th correctly, it overrevs a little, specially down hills. But the main issue is that cruising at 45-50mph in 4th, the engive revs at 2.1k no matter if I press the pedal gas a little or not. I feel that the engive is over rev in 4th. My mechanic recommended filter change; performed but it did not make any difference.

Both conditions ocurr only after the fluid was changed this year. I visited two indenpendent mechanics and two tranny shops, all fine according to them, checked with scanner, no codes (tranny and engine). The old fluid was dark but did not smell burnt.

I don't know what is wrong. Maybe a clogged valve body? A wrong solenoid?

Please give me a hand.

Thank you in advance.

If you wern't having problems with it why did you change fluid after only 15k. Did you use the right fluid?? You might have to take it in to the dealer and have them take a look at it.

Dark in its self is not a problem. My 2017 had dark fluid at 800 miles. It almost sounds like a throttle sensor problem if the engive revs at 2.1k no matter if you press the pedal gas a little or not.

But if was the TPS then the engine revs should be affected in the other three gears, no?. The car drives fine in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The issue only ocurrs with the 4th is engaged.