Programmable Features

Hi: Just bought a new 2017 LE. Very nice car. Going through the manual, (612 pages!!), I see there are functions that can be changed. e.g. I would like to change the turn signal flash from 3 to 5. But I don't see any instructions on how to do it. Is there a manual somewhere that tells how to reprogram these options?

Thanks.

I don't know for 2017 but the 2014 OM stated the same thing about changing number of flash... and the procedure didn't work. Its a dealer thing, despite what the OM say.

Hi: Just bought a new 2017 LE. Very nice car. Going through the manual, (612 pages!!), I see there are functions that can be changed. e.g. I would like to change the turn signal flash from 3 to 5. But I don't see any instructions on how to do it. Is there a manual somewhere that tells how to reprogram these options?

Thanks.
If you look at the beginning of the "Customizable" section(Page 569) you will see numbers 1,2, and 3 which correspond to columns as to where the changes change be made (Audio/Multi Information/Dealer). If you look under the item you which to change (Page 574) you will see that it needs be be change by the dealer.

Attachments

2 things: I guess I'll have to read the manual again. I have not figured out how to do the multi changes myself. duh But the dealer changes. Is there info somewhere on how to do that? I searched but have not found out how to do it. It can't be that hard. thanks

2 things: I guess I'll have to read the manual again. I have not figured out how to do the multi changes myself. duh But the dealer changes. Is there info somewhere on how to do that? I searched but have not found out how to do it. It can't be that hard. thanks
From what I have read you need a program and a special cable to do the "Dealer" changes.