Question on Horn..

XEON

That beep beep it's got to GO.

Just need to know where it's located at just replace it.

Or just get AIR HORNS:devil2:

Yeah, the horn in the Corolla just doesn't work when some prick is doing 50 mph in the fast lane with nobody in front of them.
I drive 120 miles round trip to work everyday. I see this everyday. Some days there are more people in the left lane then in the right lane. There is nothing that will get them out of there. It is even illegal to drive in the left lane in Pennsylvania and they still do it. The worst offenders are the PA state police. If you ever do run across one of them on the highway 100% of the time they are sitting in the left lane. Maybe it is there "policy" to use the left lane.

My rant is done. :mad:

fishycomics

Super Moderator
People should learn to drive, why say more.

Honk your Horn and you shall find it
always located at the grill to the side , it may not look like those old fashion horns, and why you can not find it

I drive 120 miles round trip to work everyday. I see this everyday. Some days there are more people in the left lane then in the right lane. There is nothing that will get them out of there. It is even illegal to drive in the left lane in Pennsylvania and they still do it. The worst offenders are the PA state police. If you ever do run across one of them on the highway 100% of the time they are sitting in the left lane. Maybe it is there "policy" to use the left lane.

My rant is done. :mad:
I just honk and flip them off. If I really feel like having fun, I'll get in front of them and slow down another 10 m.p.h. below what they were doing.

It's like children, sometimes you gotta smack them around a bit before they get it.

If weather is good I'll try to find that thing that toyota calls a horn..

Thanks
LMAO!

Usually they are mounted near the front of the radiator somewhere. Best to get it from underneath the car most likely. You'll have to pull off all the plastic paneling Toyota put under the car.

XEON

OK It's right in front of me ... DUH!

Now it's which one now.

I saw this one PIAA Hi/Lo euro sports horns
sounds pretty good..

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Your Horn will not be low to the ground, unless you want issues down the road. your horn lies about 4 inches from the radiator support.

Guess if I were in the mood I do a video but it's a waste of a good toot

That is your Horn, almost makes you want to cry!