Racing games

Since most of us here play video games I'm sure, I wanted to start a general discussion and see what everyone likes to play in the particular category of racing games. Me in particular I'm currently biased to the crew. It honestly reminds me of when NfS was actually a good racing game.that's not to say NfS is shitty just it has definitely dropped the ball in its more recent iterations.

For me, Gran Turismo will probably always be my favorite racing game, patiently waiting for GT Sport to come out! Assetto Corsa is good as well, usually play that one to drift though and I can agree that NFS hasn't been good for a while. I had my hopes up for the last one they released. My favorite NFS games are Hot Pursuit 1 and Underground 1. I haven't played the Crew yet but the map is pretty interesting. Another game I want to try is Driveclub, the graphics are pretty nice on that game!

I'm gonna have to look into assetto corsa, I think I may have been living under a rock I know nothing about that game. Grand turismo is awesome I also enjoyed forza motor sport.

Was a big fan of the Import Tuner, Tokyo Xtreme Racer,& Wangan Midnight series, etc by Genki

Love the Initial D & Wangan Midnight arcades… sadly the arcade scene in N.America has been dead a long time ago… so, didn’t see a lot of these

Was a big fan of the Import Tuner, Tokyo Xtreme Racer,& Wangan Midnight series, etc by Genki

Love the Initial D & Wangan Midnight arcades… sadly the arcade scene in N.America has been dead a long time ago… so, didn’t see a lot of these
I think your best bet to find these would be Dave n busters

Grew up on NFS like most people, with a bit of Gran Turismo sprinkled in there. I always appreciated the simulation aspect of gran turismo, but enjoyed the gas and crash of need for speed. Since forza 4 on Xbox that game takes the cake. The settings allow you to make it as easy (nfs) or as realistic (gran turismo) as you want.

Forza also has the tuning side that can make or break a car. I also own a PlayStation and will buy gran turismo but I believe forza to be the better game. Not a fan of their horizon series though

Ohh, you can’t even imagine how I hate playing racing. I’m a boy and I’m 15 years old and the fact that I hate playing racing is strange, but I can’t change anything. I just don’t see the sense of changing cars and driving on the highway. In most games there is simply no physics and this is unbearable. In my opinion it is better to play fantasy games or strategies and this will be much more interesting. I personally play the League of Legends and it's just an awesome game. I have already achieved great results in this game and all thanks to the boost from elo-boosters.com. I am very glad that I work with this service.

I like racing games too. I've been played in Nfs that were on the Playstation one in my childhood. I liked that time because I've spent it with my friends since we played in split-screen mode a lot in Nfs. However, with time, when my friends have been moved away from my city, I decided to play in shooters since I noticed that shooters has pretty well multiplayer. So, I decided to try CS: GO because it Free to play, however, I can't admit that CS: GO requires a lot of personal time in order to raise the profile rank, so I decided to find a way out of this problem. Turns out there is a service that can raise the profile rank, cheap, effective and quick https://csgo-boosters.com so I'm thinking to buy this service. Did anyone had such experiences, guys?

who remember NFSW??? i really enjoyed that game and i missed it, i played beam ng and wreckfest cuz i love destroying cars. but now i play mostly survival games like rust and last oasis

Well, the last racing game I played was NFS, lol. I found this a little ironic. Despite the fact that I'm a Corolla forum user, I prefer other type of games. Usually it's shooters. Like Overwatch, for example. Overwatch is one of my favorite games. I play it when I have a free time. But I don't have a lot of free time. That's why not so long ago I used Overwatch boosting from this https://expertboosting.com site. It saved a lot of time for me. BTW, maybe I just don't know any good racing games and that's why I play Overwatch? Can someone here give me advice? Some good racing game that isn't NFS.
Try Forza Horizon 4. BTW, thanks for sharing. My bro plays Overwatch. I think this is the stuff he needs.

I loved FallOut 2 as a kid, I played this game every day. I'm 36 years old now and not so long ago I started playing Minecraft with my children and I really liked it. I decided to open my server and do tests and races on it similar to Fall Out 2. because of this mod, my Minecraft server hosting gave me a 50% discount and they also sometimes played on my server. I'm very happy that my project brings pleasure to more than 500 players who visit my server every day. In the future, I plan to repeat games such as GTA and DayZ on my server.
Where can I find some more info?

Maybe you just got used to it. It is a good game, but sometimes you have too much of it. The same happened to me with CSGO, I was playing it too much, and it seemed too dull.

Maybe you just got used to it. It is a good game, but sometimes you have too much of it. The same happened to me with CSGO, I was playing it too much, and it seemed too dull. I decided to pause because I understood that I would end up hating it if I continued. After two weeks of workout, without any computer, one of my friends wanted to exchange his skin with me on https://skinsmonkey.com/, and the new achievement I got and the pause I took made me love it even more than I did before. Just refresh yourself from the game and believe me, everything will come back as before.

In NfS, ingenuity and unpredictability are no longer needed to defeat the cops. Gone are the traditional police chases requiring players to get to a certain place with cops gnawing at them from behind. Now they are less interesting than in other Need For Speed games, but they are the only boring events.

In NfS, ingenuity and unpredictability are no longer needed to defeat the cops. Gone are the traditional police chases requiring players to get to a certain place with cops gnawing at them from behind. Now they are less interesting than in other Need For Speed games, but they are the only boring events. The inconvenient thing is that visual errors are common. And if, for example, take the game Runescape, then there was no such thing even though I hung up the magic level to the maximum. In the manual wpssoffice.com, it was immediately said that a high level of magic is a distinctive feature of the game.