Rear License Plate Light Question

Quick question for y'all because I don't want to disassemble my trunk liner, etc to get to the lights.

Do the sockets for the bulbs point downwards towards the plate? Or are they at a right angle?

I am looking to get LED bulbs for the license plate and want to make sure the bulb I want to use isn't the wrong application. To get what I'm saying check out the bulb HERE

Appreciate y'alls feedback

The bulbs i put are even a little bigger than the one on that link, but yes they do point in a downward position towards the plate. So you'll be good if you order those bulbs.

The bulbs i put are even a little bigger than the one on that link, but yes they do point in a downward position towards the plate. So you'll be good if you order those bulbs.
Thank you! What lumen rating of bulb did you install?

I just want the look of cool white, Lexus-esque, don't really wanna illuminate the ground lol

Not 100% sure on lumen rating, i bought a kit on ebay for the whole interior kit for like 11 bucks and they work great. Have had them on for about a year and a half now and none have burnt out or gave me any problems.:)

Not 100% sure on lumen rating, i bought a kit on ebay for the whole interior kit for like 11 bucks and they work great. Have had them on for about a year and a half now and none have burnt out or gave me any problems.:)
Oh nice. I like using superbrightleds.com used them on my Land Cruiser and have zero complaints. I've had some of those LEDs for like 3 years or so.

cycek

These are the ones I bought, easy to install and have a great white lexus appearance.

On amazon search
JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 5730 SMD 194 168 175 2825 W5W T10 LED Bulbs,Xenon White