Rear Nearside brake plate

Our 2005 Toyota Corolla D4D 1400 has been off the road for 2 months now as unable to source a nearside rear brake plate . Toyota has stopped making them and have been unsuccessful so far using part finder, breakerlink etc can anyone help ? If we dont find one soon we will have no option and will have to scrap the car which is a shame as otherwise it is a great running car with only 80k on the clock

Do you have a part number ? Cause in the U.S. this car is called a Yaris . Usually you can get it off another Toyota that uses the same part but has a different part number

Unfortunately a lot of dealerships are not making parts for cars because they are pushing the consumers to purchase new cars . Toyota is number one in holding part numbers on ANY websites and they have shut down a few and in their Lexus division when you go to a stealership for parts on a lexus they will not give you any part numbers and they won't even give the part numbers to garages .

Bmike

I could help with part number, to find out what models have similar part, just need a lil bit more info about car, 2005 toyota corolla ? spacio, runx, allex, or model code

I could help with part number, to find out what models have similar part, just need a lil bit more info about car, 2005 toyota corolla ? spacio, runx, allex, or model code

I know they use to have a website that had all of that but Toyota shut it down like 5 or 7 years ago - But with you being able to do that I need your number in my phone for future references - lol