Rented for me a car what did I rent?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
While I was away on a Business trip. I was rented a Equinox, not like the celebrity Cruise ship, All hell broke loose, plane delays, you name it, at the Airport only car for me was a Nissan Verca. Did not complain gas mileage was 40 plus, nice economy car, I requested another car in the days I was there, I requested a Toyota Rav-4 I gotten an Toyota Corolla LE 2015 with 1500miles, the worse interior. so filthy and dirty, I returned to get a newer Model the 2016 Type S Loved the car, but missing the Auto lights. for night,. no Sunroof, otherwise I was very happy top mileage was at least 40mpg.

While having the car in hand I did not take a personal picture I sure did. I did not do a 2016 oil change video. I am wishing I did, by just walking through it. I did one Better killed some time and did my own Review while I had the car in hand. I did not have all the time in the world to do things, but at least I got to see the sites, and some, and taken some time to do what I like to do best. Enjoy the review

If you have a chance, request a Ford Focus the next time. They are really nice to drive and are very comfortable. The Focus is the car I try to request each time. I nearly bought a Focus, but could not find one with the equipment I wanted without stepping into a Titanium trim level which was too expensive for my current needs.