Replace rear high stop light bulb

Hello to all,

I tried to find a video on youtube how to change the high rear stop light bulb, but couldn't find apropriate for my toyota corolla 2002 (european production, CDE12, 2.0 D4D 66 kW). It seems that there are no screws and I'm afraied to break plastic cover if I pull harder.

Can you give me some advice?

Thank you

Askic

Hello guys.
Here are the photos!
In the manual there are no written instructions just few drawings. It seems that there are plastic clips and I need to pull it. But my experience is that usually something breaks especially since it has 4 clips.
I wonder if anyone had done it already.

Thanks

Attachments

I'm no expert but it seems like you need to lightly pry off that big piece off outer plastic somehow and then from there it would be more self explanatory.

Askic

Hello guys,

thank you for the advice. My fear wast that I'll brake some plastic parts because the car is now old more than 14 years and the plastic is not that elastic anymore. Since there are 4 plastic clips, I bought two of clip trim tools and opened without any problems. My question seemed obvious, but I had bad experience with opening plastic cases and covers in the past.

Cheers!