Replacing 2016 LE Bumper with S Bumper

Iceman

Someone Hit my car in the parking lot at my job and ran, we have no cameras so there is no way to tell who did it. anyway long story short i need to replace my front bumper as it is now damaged. I have the LE version of the car but i like the "S" bumpers, would i forsee any fitment issue with the bumper or would it be an even swap?

Aside from the front bumper, you'll need the fog light bezels, lower grille, and upper grill to do an S swap. It should use the same amount of hardware, nothing new added. No fitment issues either. I've done a S to LE swap on a friend's car already.

Someone Hit my car in the parking lot at my job and ran, we have no cameras so there is no way to tell who did it. anyway long story short i need to replace my front bumper as it is now damaged. I have the LE version of the car but i like the "S" bumpers, would i forsee any fitment issue with the bumper or would it be an even swap?
Fitment is not an issue, but there are more parts. The upper & lower grills are separate pieces that would have to be purchased in addition to the bumper itself. Technically, you could keep your LE upper grill, but it wouldn't match the S lower grill as it's glossy black. There's also the aforementioned fog lights & bezels. It's not exactly an even swap, but you can do it if you're willing to buy the extra parts.

If your rolla is super white I have a full front S bumper that is painted with all of the bezels and everything, it's even clear bra'd. It has some very minor damage that would be easily removed with a heat gun, let me know if you are interested. I did an LE swap so its just sitting in my garage.