Right lower speaker not working

Hey there guys so my car radio speaker on the lower right just stop working and i checked it and it seems the wire is already messed up and as i was pulling the white pin the purple wire just came out by itself so should i changed the 2 lower front speakers? Any recommendation i really appreciate that

Does it look like the wiring could have been tampered with? The connection to the speaker should be internal to a speaker harness. You could use a test light or multimeter to check for voltage with music playing on the positive wire, or if you have a spare speaker you could try that as well. Have you tried pushing in on the woofer? You can usually tell if it has blown if you feel any odd resistance in the coil. It is important to note as well that in the corollas, the tweeters are wired in parallel with the woofers so the tweeters have to be connected or the speaker will not play. Might be a good idea to check the wiring there too. If you are able to get a reading or sound to play, I would honestly recommend just swapping the speakers since you have the door pannel off. The stock speakers are crappy neodymium driven ones and they feel like cardboard. Crutchfield sells a set of oem style replacements that would be a huge upgrade in my opinion and it still retains that oem style adapter so it won't rattle. You could also get a set of cheap speakers with traditional mounting brakets and it would still be an huge improvement.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-8YsPTI1rRvl/p_151OE65CT/PowerBass-OE65C-TY.html