Ripped engine insulation after stone marten attack


New Member
My dear fellow Corolla enthusiasts,

I'm new in the forum and I would like to ask for your advice. Recently, my 2009 Corolla became the victim of a stone marten attack. Luckily, only an insulation mat (?) behind the engine got ripped to shreds (Visible in the attached photos).

Does anybody know what that particular insulation mat/pad is called? I can't find a proper name for it in order to get it replaced.

Thanks in advance for your help! Greetings from Austria,