SHAMEONYOUTOYOTA

.... I’m having the same issue with my 2014 Corolla Toyota radio. My back up camera is the only thing that works. TOYOTA IS AWARE OF THIS ISSUE.
lots of their customer’s radio is going out. WE ALL NEED TO GET THAT COMPLAINT TICKET NUMBER WHEN YOU TALK TO TOYOTA HEADQUARTERS. BY YOU DOING TJIS YOU ARE OPENING A CAN OF WORMS. Then we need to make this televised!!!! Since they’re ignoring the defects on this radio units. The consumers need to know what’s happening With this cars. I’m pretty sure all the new cars, the issue with the radio got fixed or maybe not.

.... I’m having the same issue with my 2014 Corolla Toyota radio. My back up camera is the only thing that works. TOYOTA IS AWARE OF THIS ISSUE.
lots of their customer’s radio is going out. WE ALL NEED TO GET THAT COMPLAINT TICKET NUMBER WHEN YOU TALK TO TOYOTA HEADQUARTERS. BY YOU DOING TJIS YOU ARE OPENING A CAN OF WORMS. Then we need to make this televised!!!! Since they’re ignoring the defects on this radio units. The consumers need to know what’s happening With this cars. I’m pretty sure all the new cars, the issue with the radio got fixed or maybe not.
It started like three weeks ago. We ha e tried everything.

The consumers need to know what’s happening With this cars. I’m pretty sure all the new cars, the issue with the radio got fixed or maybe not.
I think it's a pretty known issue with Toyota's Entune 2.0 units with navigation (not just Corolla). Maybe that's why they went from QNX to Linux OS for Entune 3.0. Not sure if it really help, but I hear some had success with a SDcard map update and others with this guy trick from another thread.

I've heard that if you disconnect your battery. You only need to do the negative terminal. You step on the brakes 10 times, to bleed all electricity from the car that radio will come back. I think there is a YouTube video.