Shift Lock Bypass

Where is the button to bypass the shift lock system? I am having random trouble starting my 1994 corolla. Brake switch seems to work because the lights come on but I have to wiggle the shifter to get the ignition to work. I cannot shift the car into neutral unless it is running.

What that sounds like is the neutral safety switch which might be located by your brake pad if it is stick but if it is automatic there is a tab you lift up and stick a flat head in it .. and if its a automatic I took the by pass off on my 8th gen for awhile till I found one in the junk yard but you have to be careful and make sure your car is in park if you need a DIY let me know I have one :)

The neutral -park switch is located on the tranny , where the shifter cable connects into the tranny its that way for all corollas even since the 80`s... The problem might also be in the shifter solenoid...You said, it only crancks when is running that tells me its in the interlock system not in your brake pads... hope this could help you...