Shipping a car

GearSpeedKelvo

GearSpeed Let's Go!!!
Does anyone here know a shipping company that can ship a car from U.S to Philippines?
I just heard about cars not arriving thats why I am asking and maybe you can help what shipping company should I go to.
I don't want to talk to people here because they will just have a profit and ask another person who will also get another profit.It will end up 3x the price which will be so expensive. Yes this is how bad here is believe it or not so its better if it is straight from the U.S shipping company.

Thanks.

Last edited:
hello, cars are not arriving maybe because companies which deliver are incompetent. You have to be very neat while choosing company which will bring your car in safe. And also learn about insurance and take care of it if shipping compane does not provide it`s own. I can reccomend crosscountrycarshipping.com. I did not have problems with them. I shipped my car from LA to New York ant it cost me 700$, but I am not sure about pries now. Th important thing that my car came in time and in safe.

hello, cars are not arriving maybe because companies which deliver are incompetent. You have to be very neat while choosing a company which will bring your car in safe. And also learn about insurance and take care of it if shipping company does not provide it`s own. I can recommend crosscountrycarshipping.com. I did not have problems with them. I shipped my car from LA to New York ant it cost me 700$, but I am not sure about prices now. The important thing that my car came in time and in safe.

I can confirm that this company is the best one and you can trust them!