Should I Buy It?

Went and looked at an 09' corolla s, manual trans today on a dealer lot. It seemed to be in great condition. It had 82k miles on it and they wanted $12,500. The only problem I could find wrong with it was the clutch squeeked real faintly every time I pushed in to shift (bearings maybe?).

I'm new to these cars so I don't know if it's worth it. I know toyota's are notorious for going the distance. Is that true for this year and model? Would this be a good buy if I talked the price down?

One more thing is, as much as I'd hate to get an automatic, I can get one with around 60k miles in my price range (around $12,000). I think I could deal with that.. lol. Any thoughts?

Thanks. I'll look into that, probably have the dealer fix it themselves. I think I am leaning towards buying the car, depending on what price I can get on it.

kolin

Toyota is a good vehicle and have durability. It looks bearing issue for me also and you can repair it if you like that vehicle so try to bring the price down and buy it otherwise automatic transmission also a good option.