Should I get or should I not?

Felix

I would like your guys opinion on this car. I am looking at a charcoal colored 2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan 5m. It has the 1.8L inline 4 and a manual 5-speed. I am looking for a second car as my daily driver, something that can travel 40 miles a day (mostly highway) that saves gas and requires no maintenance. I want to know every little quirk about this car, what to expect, major problems that are high in these certain corollas. It currently has 122k miles and going for 6 grand. The exterior/interior is extremely well kept and looks brand new.

Felix

I would like your guys opinion on this car. I am looking at a charcoal colored 2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan 5m. It has the 1.8L inline 4 and a manual 5-speed. I am looking for a second car as my daily driver, something that can travel 40 miles a day (mostly highway) that saves gas and requires no maintenance. I want to know every little quirk about this car, what to expect, major problems that are high in these certain corollas. It currently has 122k miles and going for 6 grand. The exterior/interior is extremely well kept and looks brand new.
EDIT: Little maintenance*

-BOGEY-

The price seams right there. I looked up the year/make/model on KBB and rated it at "Very Good Condition"...price for private sale was $6245. I would say mechanically you are sound, you should double those miles easily enough. Expect only to possibly need to replace the wear items like brake pads/tires/ and do some scheduled maintenance. Good luck.

Corollas are known for their low maintenance cost, economical on fuel and reliable cars. GO for it and you will love it. The only problem with this model is its AC compressor if you are driving it on all the time.

I've not heard of people having problems with the AC compressor at all. A few will fail as no part has a 100% perfect record but the AC compressor hasn't been a red flag.

Mine is a 2010 I bought it with 30k 4 years ago. It now has 120k and going strong. 4 years of issue free driving.
Alarm is a pain if you add amps and such but as long as you add the correct components all good. My commute is 80 miles round trip a day,and average 32mpg. I have a heavy foot. The best part...? Its a chain driven engine... No timing belt. Done brakes once about to do them again.. My first corolla was a 1975. Would not use anything else for my commute.