Signal Light Not Blinking

Can anybody help me please where to look, my signal light is steady lighting but not blinking even the hazard light is thesame. Where can I find the blinker or flaher? Thanks for your reply
;););)

Mine is a 1994 Toyota Corolla 1.3xl

Buy a new bulb and hold onto the receipt. Replace the bulb and before reassembling it, test to see if the bulb will now blink. Also check to make sure where the bulb connects is not full of dirt and rust, as that can cause problems too. If it does, you're good to go. If it doesn't, reinstall the old bulb and return the new bulb.

Let us know how you make out.

Yes indeed, "users", is a very appropriate term.

I've made nine posts today asking these, "users", how they've made out with the car problems that they were having and we in the Corolla Forum have been nice enough to take our time, experience and knowledge to help them out with. Not a single one of them has responded. Not a single one of them has said thank you for the help. Makes you feel like a cheap whore. Talk about selfish, rude and uncaring. They contribute nothing to this forum and they obviously don't care about the Corolla Forum or anyone in it, at all. Go out of your way taking your time to help someone with their car and they don't even say thank you. This routine is being repeated time after time. This has gotten way beyond old. When there's someone new on here making their first post, not even introducing themselves and just looking for free repair advice, I think I'm done with being treated like this. It's very disturbing and revealing at the same time, that so many Corolla owners are so selfish, are without common decency, manners and respect towards others.

Last edited:

05corolla

Super Moderator
Totally agree I use Tapatalk a lot it's so easy not to have to use a laptop or computer. I've responded to 3 or 4 no reply yet and its been over a month for a few I've tried to answer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

This behavior is a very disturbing and saddening trend. Makes you start to lose faith in your fellow man.

Isn't it kind of cumbersome to type, make posts, surf the Internet, etc., with a tiny little phone?

Bmer89

Yourmomgoestothestatefair
Smells of dying forum to me :/ I was on a Honda forum back in the day (del Sol) and it was a pretty happening place. Then for some reason it slowly but steadily started loosing active members until there were days between new posts. People lose interest, get new interests, or have no useful information to share so they ask a question and you never see them again...

The problem I see with a forum like this is that 90% of Corollas are cheap cars for people to drive. People who don't know the first thing about cars and has little to no interest in finding out. Let alone hang out with other people with the same car...

It's not dying at all here, it's growing.

The problem are the selfish, inconsiderate, ill-mannered people who come here, make one post looking for free advice and then vanish never to be heard from again. It's a sad commentary on our culture when people behave like this.

Bmer89

Yourmomgoestothestatefair
At a glance, it just seems slow, but I'm glad to hear it's on the up trend.

I know whatcha mean, I've seen it all over.